We have extensive experience in all types of major brand washing machine repairs. It doesn't matter which brand you buy, they can all break down on you eventually.
This is especially true if they are not properly operated or maintained which often can be the case although not the only way they break down.
There are some common problems that can occur through the normal wear and tear of heavy family usage. Here are some common problems that we see often, and can fix easily for you should you have the same issue with your washing machine.
We proudly service the washer repair needs of the great residents of Burnet, Bertram, Liberty Hill, Georgetown, Marble Falls and Granite Shoals Texas.
5 Common Washing Machine Repair Problems:
- The washer won't drain. There are quite a few things that can cause this issue such as the drain pump itself, a clogged hose, switch assembly and more. Not an easy one to self-repair. Call us and we can solve this issue for you!
- The washing machine won't spin. This is a tough one for you to try and self-diagnose because there can be literally 19+ causes to this issue with your washer. Things like the drive belt, door lock motor switch assembly, the bearings, the motor itself and many more. All these parts are far too expensive to try and guess at the solution by throwing parts at it. You should have a trained professional fix this issue for you for safety and monetary reasons.
- Washer leaks water on your floor. This issue with your washing machine could be caused by one of the many seals in the system, a bad hose of which there are a couple, the drain pump and more. This is one you don't want to wait to get fixed as it could cost you if you do wait.
- The washing machine will not start up at all. The power cord could be causing this issue but there are quite a few other things that can as well like the fuses in the system, it could be the control board, the display boards, or the incoming power itself. Being possibly electrical related, this is another one you don't want to try and wing it by doing it yourself. This is definitely one for the pros!
- Washer is making a very loud noise. There are multiple bearings inside your washing machine that can fail which causes loud noises because of the metal on metal. There are more than one and not easy to get to in order to visually inspect them. Besides the causes already mentioned it could also be a bad clutch, one of the belts, a bad motor, one of the many pulleys or more. Trying to guess at the cause of the issue without a trained ear for these type of washing machine problems would be more than difficult. We can send a highly trained technician out to diagnose the issue right the first time!
That list is just a small amount of the common washing machine repair issues that we solve for our customers every day. Let us show you why we are rated 5-stars. Call us today!