Don’t let this happen to you. If your freezer is having any problems at all, give us a call immediately.
We can help if you act today.
We are known for our in-home service calls because we continuously provide the best freezer repair service at the most competitive prices possible.
Our freezer repair service can fix a variety of issues including:
- No power - Completely dead
- 1 or more of the components are not working properly
- Temperature controls not working at all
- Broken freezer door or racks
- Inconsistent temperatures throughout the freezer
- Defrosting unit is either broken or not defrosting correctly
- Loud or unusual noises coming from the unit
- Internal lights are not working
- Freezer is not cycling on or off
- External display is broken or malfunctioning
- Water leaking from the unit
We are the best company to take care of your issues because we:
- Offer same-day service in most cases
- Call before we arrive
- Give you an estimate before we begin work
- Guarantee our work with 90 days parts and labor warranty
Freezer repairs that aren't made in a timely fashion can be a major source of loss of your money. Freezers can also be a very costly appliance to replace. So contact us immediately to solve your freezer problems before they get out of hand and wind up costing you a lot more money.
If you would like us to inspect or repair your freezer or icemaker, call us today at (512) 663-3205 to schedule a visit by one of our technicians.